- Online QME Form 106 Panel Request
- DWC Physician Education
- Search for a workers’ comp case
- Know my rights
- What to do if you get hurt on the job
- Find a fact sheet or I&A guide
- Reports, publications & schedules
- File a complaint
- Pay my bill online
Anaheim district office
1065 N. PacifiCenter Drive, Suite 170
Anaheim, CA 92806-2141
Jamie Spitzer, presiding judge
Units within the Anaheim district office:
- Disability Evaluation Unit
- Information & Assistance Unit
- Subsequent Injuries Benefits Trust Fund
- Uninsured Employers Benefits Trust Fund
Zip code locator tool will help you locate the DWC district office serving your ZIP code.
|Court is in session:||8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. morning session
1:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. afternoon session
|Injured worker workshop:||Held the first Thursday of the month at 10:00 a.m.|
|Late for court?||E-mail us|
Walk thru hours are 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday. Judges are not available for walk through on Friday.
The court lobby is open from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. five days a week (except for holidays).
Children should not be brought to court.
Smoking is permitted outside only in designated outdoor areas.
- The Metrolink Inland Empire-Orange County Line (Anaheim Canyon Station) stops behind the building parking lot (west side).
- Orange County Transit Authority information, schedules and costs.
- Driving directions to the Anaheim district office.
Visitors must check in at the front counter in Suite 170. Visitors are not allowed to wait or stand around in the building’s main lobby area. The waiting room has plenty of seating with additional seating available outside.
Ample free parking is available on both the west and east sides of the building. The parking lot is monitored with security cameras security guards.
No parking is permitted in areas marked reserved, those designated for Metrolink or for building management.
Across from the building are Taco Bell, Carl’s Jr, Flame Broiler, Lunch Box, El Pollo Loco, Byblos Café, It’s a Grind and Starbucks.
More options are available a short drive away including all the restaurants and shopping south of the 91 Freeway on Tustin Ave. at or near the Village Shopping Center.
No food, gum or drink (other than bottled water) is allowed on the second floor or the waiting room in Suite 170.