- Standards Board public hearings
- Rulemaking proposals scheduled for hearing or adoption
- Recently approved standards
- The petition process
- The variance process
- Search for Cal/OSHA regulations
- Title 8 Index
- Upcoming advisory committees
- Recent Cal/OSHA advisory committees
- Learn about Cal/OSHA enforcement
Occupational Safety and Health Standards Board variance applicationThe Occupational Safety and Health Standards Board maintains the following written information concerning Applications for Permanent Variances. Copies of the information contained on this page may be obtained by contacting the Standards Board's office at (916) 274-5721:
- Description of variance procedures before the Occupational Safety and Health Standards Board.
- Variance application (pdf 32kb) (MS Word 64kb)
- Permanent variance modification application (pdf 24kb) (MS Word 56kb)
Files in Adobe Acrobat PDF format are viewed with Adobe Acrobat reader. If you do not already have Adobe Acrobat installed on your computer, you should download the free Acrobat reader from Adobe's web site at http://www.adobe.com, download instruction are available on the Adobe web site.