- LETF Home
- Report a labor law violation
- Report a workplace hazard to Cal/OSHA
- File a wage claim
- Know my employment rights
- Know my rights as an injured worker
- Get workplace postings
- Find prevailing wage determinations
Also of Interest
Labor Compliance Programs - Office of the Director
Labor Compliance Program Reporting Responsibilities:
Annual Reports: Labor Compliance Programs (LCPs) are required to file annual reports with the Director of Industrial Relations using prescribed annual reporting forms (LCP-AR1 or LCP-AR2), unless the program has extended authority and is authorized to use a different reporting format. The annual reporting period is the July 1 to June 30 fiscal year, and annual reports are due by no later than August 31. All Annual Reports that are filed with the Director are posted on the Department’s website.
Annual Reporting forms for Labor Compliance Programs:
- LCP-AR1: Annual Report Form for Awarding Body with LCP for some but not all public works projects
- LCP-AR2: Annual Report Form for Awarding Body Program that Enforces on all public works projects.
FPPC Reports: Like other government officials, LCP officials who make or participate in making enforcement decisions are required to file conflict of interest disclosure forms (FPPC Form 700). These requirements apply to contract consultants as well as regular employees of the awarding body. Disclosure forms are filed with the awarding body or the awarding body’s filing agency, as determined under the Political Reform Act and the awarding body’s own conflict of interest code.