LCP Enforcement Forms and Resources
The following forms have been developed for use by Labor Compliance Programs in enforcing prevailing wage requirements. In most cases these are suggested rather than mandatory forms and should be modified or supplemented as necessary to provide whatever information is called for on a particular form or item.
- Suggested Checklist of Labor Law Requirements to Review at Prejob Conference, with certification form [Appendix A following 8 CCR §16421]
- Audit Record Worksheet Forms [Appendix B following 8 CCR §16432]
- Public Works Investigation Worksheet
- Public Works Audit Worksheet
- Prevailing Wage Determination Summary
- Single Project Labor Compliance Review and Enforcement Report Form [Appendix C following 8 CCR §16434]
- Notice of Temporary Withholding of Contract Payments Due to Delinquent or Inadequate Payroll Records [8 CCR §16435]
- Request for Approval of Forfeiture [Appendix D following 8 CCR §16437]
- Notice of Withholding of Contract Payments [Labor Code §1771.6]
- Notice of Opportunity to Review Evidence [Labor Code §1742(b) and 8 CCR §17224]
- Notice of Transmittal of Request for Review to DIR Lead Hearing Officer [8 CCR §17223]
The regulations governing LCPs were substantially revised in 2004 and 2008 (effective 1/21/2009), and additional revisions were made in 2010 at the same time regulations were being adopted to implement SBX2-9. Further minor revisions were adopted as part of the 2011 rulemaking to revise the SBX2-9/CMU regulations. Documents posted on the webpages listed below show how prior text was amended and provide the reasons for making those changes.
Other Information and Resource Materials for LCPs
Revised March 28, 2016