Workers' compensation information system (WCIS)
First Reports of Injury (FROI) and Subsequent Reports of Injury (SROI) Data and Reports
Since March 1, 2000, the Workers’ Compensation Information System (WCIS) has been collecting First Reports of Injury (FROI) and Subsequent Reports of Injury (SROI) submitted electronically by claims administrators and their trading partners.
The FROIs and SROIs collected by DWC are submitted using the International Association of Industrial Accident Boards and Commissions (IAIABC) FROI/SROI Release 1.0 standard.
FROI and SROI Data and Reports by Topic
- Aggregate FROI and SROI Data
- Workers’ Compensation Claims by Injury Type
- Workers’ Compensation Claims by Market-Share
- Demographics of Workers’ Compensation Claims
- Workers' Compensation Claims by Region, County, and Postal Code
- WCIS FROI and SROI Data Quality
- Timeliness of FROI Reporting
- Workers’ Compensation Claims by Timeliness of Temporary Disability Payments
Excel Data Files
For more information or questions about WCIS FROI/SROI submissions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org