- Online QME Form 106 Panel Request
- DWC Physician Education
- Search for a workers’ comp case
- Know my rights
- What to do if you get hurt on the job
- Find a fact sheet or I&A guide
- Reports, publications & schedules
- File a complaint
- Pay my bill online
Santa Barbara - Satellite office
130 E Ortega St
Santa Barbara, CA 93101-7538
Robert Hjelle, presiding judge
Santa Barbara is a satellite of the Oxnard District Office. OCR documents are scanned in the Oxnard office and may be filed in Oxnard or the Santa Barbara office.
Units within the Santa Barbara satellite office:
Zip code locator tool will help you locate the DWC district office serving your ZIP code.
|Court is in session:||8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. morning session
1:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. afternoon session
|Injured worker workshop:||Held the first Thursday of each month at 1:00 pm.|
|Late for court?||E-mail us|
The court lobby will be open 30 minutes before the beginning of the court session, five days per week (except for holidays). Items may be date stamped and filed at the information desk in the lobby.
No judges are available on Fridays to handle walk through items.
Children should not be brought to court.
Getting to the court
- MTD services (805) 963-3366 fare $1.75, Coastal Express Limited (805) 883-4276 $4.00, Clean Air Express (805) 692-1902 $7.00
- Driving directions to Ortega St location.
Free parking is available behind the building off Santa Barbara Street (a one-way street).
Food, drinks, and shopping are available on State Street, two blocks away.