- California’s Labor Enforcement Task Force Cracks Down on Underground Economy, Assessed $4.2 Million in Unpaid Wages
- Office of Policy, Research, and Legislation issues notice of modification to general prevailing wage determinations (1), (2), (3)
- Labor Commissioner Cites Los Angeles Car Wash Businesses over $1.3 Million for Wage Theft
- Cal/OSHA Announces Safety Awareness Campaign for Roofers
- DIR Reduces Fees for Independent Medical Review, Independent Bill Review
- DWC Invites Public to Participate in a Discussion of Issues Related to the Home Health Care Fee Schedule on March 3
- DWC Posts Adjustments to Official Medical Fee Schedule (Physician Services/Non-Physician Practitioner Services)
- DWC Files Amendment to Official Medical Fee Schedule with Secretary of State, Posts Adjustment to Inpatient Hospitals Section
Need to make a payment?
You can pay your bill online.