Introduction to Workers' Compensation Video
YOU CAN NOW WATCH THE INJURED WORKER VIDEO OVER THE INTERNET!
"Introduction to Workers' Compensation"
Running Time: 15 minutes, 46 seconds
"Introduction to Workers' Compensation" describes an injured workers' rights under California's workers' compensation system. This video follows several workers' compensation case scenarios and provides basic information and resources for obtaining further assistance and/or information. This video should be used in conjunction with the Injured Worker Factsheets.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR VIEWING THE INJURED WORKER VIDEO OVER THE INTERNET
To view and hear the video, you must have a sound card and a speaker or headphones installed on your computer. You must also have installed the Windows Media Player (or other compatible video player).
You may also download the entire video before viewing or for viewing at a later time. This may be necessary if your network is congested. On windows computers, this is normally accomplished by right-clicking the link above, and selecting "save target as..."
Copies of this video can be purchased by contacting:
Christopher B. Bedford, Producer
Commission on Health and Safety and Workers' Compensation (CHSWC)
- CHSWC research reports
- Current CHSWC Annual Report of programs and data
- Guidebook for Injured Workers
- Guides about filing workers' comp claims
- Carve-Out/Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Young workers and workers' compensation
- Meetings, information bulletins and subscribtions to CHSWC
- Frequently asked questions about workers' comp for employers