Commission on Health and Safety and Workers' Compensation - training courses
This page is no longer being maintained.
The Commission on Health and Safety and Workers' Compensation once developed this course listing in response to interest in making workers' compensation and health and safety courses offered by State Universities, Colleges, and Community more accessible to workers and employers in the State of California. It also includes information on certification programs. This listing is no longer being maintained due to advances in search engine optimization.
Commission on Health and Safety and Workers' Compensation (CHSWC)
- CHSWC research reports
- Current CHSWC Annual Report of programs and data
- Guidebook for Injured Workers
- Guides about filing workers' comp claims
- Carve-Out/Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Young workers and workers' compensation
- Meetings, information bulletins and subscribtions to CHSWC
- Frequently asked questions about workers' comp for employers