- CHSWC research reports
- Current CHSWC Annual Report of programs and data
- Guidebook for Injured Workers
- Guides about filing workers' comp claims
- Carve-Out/Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Young workers and workers' compensation
- Meetings, information bulletins and subscribtions to CHSWC
- Frequently asked questions about workers' comp for employers
Commission on Health and Safety and Workers' Compensation - training courses
This page is currently under construction.
The Commisison on Health and Safety and Workers' Compensation has developed this course listing in response to interest in making workers' compensation and health and safety courses offered by State Universities, Colleges, and Community more accessible to workers and employers in the State of California. It also includes information on certification programs. This listing will be updated each semester/quarter to incorporate additions to and changes in classes and schedules.
The Commission, created by the workers' compensation reform legislation of 1993, is charged with overseeing the health and safety and workers' compensation systems in California and recommending administrative or legislative modifications to improve their operation. The Commission was established to conduct a continuing examination of the workers' compensation system and of the state's activities to prevent industrial injuries and occupational diseases and to examine those programs in other states.
For more information on how to enroll in these courses, please call the college offering the course or visit the college's web page by clicking on the link below.