DWC - IBR Search
The IBRO assigns a unique case number for each application. This is different than the “claim number” assigned to the workers' compensation claim. The IBRO case number can be found on correspondence from Maximus Federal Services. Do not use an injured worker's claim number.
Date of Application
The date that the IBRO received the IBR application. The database only includes applications for which a final decision was made.
Date of Decision
The date the IBRO reviewer made a decision. This is usually (but not always) the same date as the date of the Final Determination Letter.
IBR Case Outcome
- Overturned – The IBRO has determined that additional reimbursement is warranted.
- Upheld – The IBRO has determined that no additional reimbursement is warranted.
Applicable Fee Schedule This is the DWC fee schedule that covers the service for the disputed bill and is used by the IBRO to decide the appropriate reimbursement. Contracts between providers and payers may supersede the DWC fee schedules and are considered separately by the IBRO.
- Ambulance Services
- Contract for Reimbursement Rates (not a DWC fee schedule)
- Durable Medical Equipment, Prosthetics, Orthotics, Supplies
- Hospital Outpatient Departments and Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Inpatient Hospital Services
- Medical-Legal Fee Schedule
- Pathology and Laboratory Services
- Physician Services