- CHSWC research reports
- Current CHSWC Annual Report of programs and data
- Guidebook for Injured Workers
- Guides about filing workers' comp claims
- Carve-Out/Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Young workers and workers' compensation
- Meetings, information bulletins and subscriptions to CHSWC
- Frequently asked questions about workers' comp for employers
The Worker Occupational Safety and Health Training and Education Program (WOSHTEP)
Multilingual Health & Safety Resource Guide
This guide is a collection of links to worker training materials such as fact sheets, checklists, and other educational resources that are available online and can be printed to distribute to workers participating in workplace injury and illness prevention programs.
You can find the current guide to view or print on the LOHP Multilingual Guide page.
These materials are arranged in two ways to assist you in quickly finding appropriate training aids: by topic and by language.
At the end of the Guide, you'll find a listing of web sites with multilingual materials that contain additional health and safety information and resources in other languages.
The Guide is designed to complement the statewide Worker Occupational Safety and Health Training and Education Program (WOSHTEP). The Guide was prepared by the Labor Occupational Health Program at UC Berkeley for the Commission on Health and Safety and Workers' Compensation. Please review each document before using it to be sure it is appropriate for your audience.