- Index of Cal/OSHA services
- File a workplace safety complaint
- Learn about worker rights
- Obtain a free consultation
- Report an accident or injury
- Apply for summer internship
Census of Fatal Occupational Injuries (CFOI)
CFOI is a Federal-State cooperative program that has been implemented in all 50 States and the District of Columbia since 1992. The program is dedicated to serving the people of California by collecting, compiling, and presenting accurate and timely statistics and research relating to the condition of labor in the state.
Fatal occupational injuries and statistics in California
National CFOI Data: http://www.bls.gov/iif/oshcfoi1.htm
If you have any questions, please email us at DOSHCFOI@dir.ca.gov or contact Ramon Porras at (626) 472-6862. Fax number is (626) 472-7344.