|This information is provided free of charge by the Department of Industrial Relations from its web site at www.dir.ca.gov. These regulations are for the convenience of the user and no representation or warranty is made that the information is current or accurate. See full disclaimer at http://www.dir.ca.gov/od_pub/disclaimer.html.|
(a) The Manager may issue a Notice of Intent to Revoke to any holder of a Certificate to Administer. The notice shall indicate the cause for the revocation action and advise the holder of the Certificate of the right to a hearing.
(b) The procedure for revocation of a Certificate of Consent to Administer shall be in accordance with Article 11 of these regulations.
|Note: Authority cited: Sections 54, 55, 59 and 3702.10, Labor Code. Reference: Sections 59, 3702.1, 3702.7 and 3702.10, Labor Code.|
1. Amendment and new forms filed 2-19-92; operative 3-20-92 (Register 92, No. 13).
2. New Appendix plates D, E, F1-F6, G and I filed 12-22-92; operative 1-21-93 (Register 93, No. 2).
3. Amendment of Plate F-6 filed 8-12-93; operative 9-13-93 (Register 93, No. 33).
4. Change without regulatory effect relocating Appendix Plates A-1, A-2, B, C, and H from section 15204 to section 15463 filed 9-14-93 pursuant to title 1, section 100, California Code of Regulations (Register 93, No. 38).
5. Amendment of forms filed 6-30-94; operative 6-30-94 (Register 94, No. 26).
6. Amendment of Appendix Plate I filed 12-1-94; operative 1-2-95 (Register 94, No. 48).
7. Change without regulatory effect renumbering a portion of Form A4-3 (Agreement of Assumption and Guarantee of Workers' Compensation Liabilities) to new Form A4-6, including amendments, filed 2-17-98 pursuant to section 100,title 1, California Code of Regulations (Register 98, No. 8).
8. Amendment adding new form A4-5 filed 6-4-98; operative 7-4-98 (Register 98, No. 23).
9. Amendment filed 2-9-2006; operative 3-11-2006 (Register 2006, No. 6).
10. Amendment adding new forms A4-7, A4-40a and A4-40b filed 3-2-2009; operative 3-2-2009 pursuant to Government Code section 11343.4 (Register 2009, No. 10).
Go Back to Article 12 Table of Contents