Article 1. Unloading of Farm Products in the Markets of San Mateo, Alameda, and San Francisco
(a) The produce dealer shall have on hand at his place of business a responsible person to distribute a form receipt to drivers for each drop and to execute a receipt for any farm product which is unloaded at his place of business during posted receiving hours.
(b) A registered unloader who is paid an unloading fee is required to sign A form receipt which shall include at least the following information:
(1) name of the market;
(3) name of the hauler;
(4) quantity, unit price and amount of charges for each type of farm product unload;
(5) number of pallets, unit price and amount of charges for pallets unloaded;
(6) miscellaneous charges;
(7) total charges for load;
(8) the following acknowledgement, "undersigned registered unloader acknowledges receipt of above charges"; and
(9) badge number and signature of registered unloader.
NOTE: Authority cited: Section 57016, Food and Agricultural Code. Reference: Section 57033, Food and Agricultural Code
1. Repealer of former Section 13263, and renumbering and amendment of Section 13270 to Section 13263 filed 3-27-87; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 87, No. 14).