| Return to index
(a) All devices which are used in LP-Gas installations shall be of an approved
type and construction suitable for the use intended. See Approved.
(b) LP-Gas shall not be used to operate any device or equipment designed to be operated with compressed air, nor shall LP-Gas vapor be released into the air, except as provided for by these Orders.
(c) Container valves, connectors, regulators, manifolds, piping, and tubing shall not be used as structural supports for heaters.
(d) All electrical wiring and electrical equipment shall be in accordance with the Electrical Safety Orders administered by the Division and NFPA 58 Section 3-7.2.
NOTE: Authority cited: Section 142.3, Labor Code. Reference: Section 142.3, Labor Code; and Section 13241, Health and Safety Code.
1. Amendment filed 12-8-72 as procedural and organizational; effective upon
filing (Register 72, No. 50).
2. Amendment of subsections (a) and (d) filed 10-17-75; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 75, No. 42).
3. Repealer and new subsection (e) filed 11-7-75; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 75, No. 45).
4. Amendment filed 1-6-83; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 83,
5. Amendment of subsection (e), Table 474, Part D filed 7-8-85; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 85, No. 28).
6. Editorial reprinting of 7-8-85 order and correction of Register 85, No. 28 revision record sheet changing Chapter 3.5 to Chapter 4, Subchapter 1 (Register 85, No. 38).
7. Editorial correction of History 6 (Register 95, No. 21).
8. Amendment of section, including repealer of table 474 and figure 474, and amendment of Note filed 12-4-96; operative 1-3-97 (Register 96, No. 49).