|This information is provided free of charge by the Department of Industrial Relations from its web site at www.dir.ca.gov. These regulations are for the convenience of the user and no representation or warranty is made that the information is current or accurate. See full disclaimer at http://www.dir.ca.gov/od_pub/disclaimer.html.|
| Return to index
(1) Training provided as required by Sections 3195.6(a) and 3195.7(a), including the date provided, the name of the employee trained, the type of training provided, and the length of the training session.
(2) Maintenance, repair, inspection, and testing performed on each permanent amusement ride.
(3) Accidents required to be reported by Section 344.15 of this Title.
(4) Amusement ride incidents.
(5) For aquatic devices only, testing performed to determine water quality and all determinations of staffing levels to be maintained at aquatic devices.
(b) Records of amusement ride incidents shall consist of any reasonable format chosen by the owner or operator which includes the name of the authorized person(s) present and describes the incident as well as any inspection, repair, modification, and maintenance performed in response to the incident.
(c) The information on accidents recorded pursuant to this section shall include but not necessarily be limited to each of the following, to the extent reasonably available:
(1) The date of occurrence of the accident.
(2) The name of the ride and manufacturer of the ride where or on which the accident occurred.
(3) A detailed description of the accident.
(4) The names, addresses, ages, and telephone numbers of all persons involved in the accident, including but not limited to those injured, the authorized person(s) present, and a representative number of witnesses, if any.
(5) A description of the injury and treatment provided to the injured parties involved in the accident.
Authority cited: Sections 142.3 and 7923, Labor Code. Reference: Sections 142.3 and 7923, Labor Code.
1. New article 4 (sections 3195.12-3195.14) and section filed 6-12-2003; operative
7-12-2003 (Register 2003, No. 24).
Go Back to Article 4 Table of Contents