This information is provided free of charge by the Department of Industrial Relations
from its web site at www.dir.ca.gov
. These regulations are for the
convenience of the user and no representation or warranty is made that the information
is current or accurate. See full disclaimer at https://www.dir.ca.gov/od_pub/disclaimer.html
Subchapter 5. Electrical Safety Orders
Group 2. High-Voltage Electrical Safety Orders
Article 28. Rotating Machinery and Its Control Apparatus (Formerly Article 77)
§2882. Control of Motors and Generators. [Renumbered]
General Materials (GM) - References, Annotations, or Tables>
Note: Authority cited: Section 142.3, Labor Code. Reference: Section 142.3, Labor Code; and Section 18943(c), Health and Safety Code.
1. Amendment of subsection (a) (1) filed 2-1-83; effective thirtieth day
thereafter (Register 83, No. 6).
2. Editorial correction filed 11-2-83 (Register 83, No. 45).
3. Editorial correction of subsections (a) and (b) filed 11-3-83 (Register 83,
4. Amendment filed 12-10-87; operative 1-9-88 (Register 88, No. 1).
5. Renumbering of former section 2882 to new section 2882.1 filed 4-1-2009;
operative 4-1-2009. Submitted to OAL for printing only pursuant to
LaborCode section 142.3 (Register 2009, No. 14).
Go Back to Article 28 Table of Contents