(1) Ventilating or similar openings in equipment shall be so designed that foreign objects inserted through these openings will be deflected from energized parts;
(2) Where exposed to physical damage from vehicular traffic, suitable guards shall be provided;
(3) Nonmetallic or metal-enclosed equipment located outdoors and accessible to the general public shall be designed so that exposed nuts or bolts cannot be readily removed, permitting access to live parts;
(4) Where nonmetallic or metal-enclosed equipment is accessible to the general public and the bottom of the enclosure is less than 8.0 ft. (2.44 m) above the floor or grade level, the enclosure door or hinged cover shall be kept locked; and
(5) Except for underground box covers that weigh over 100 lb. (45.4 kg), doors and covers of enclosures used solely as pull boxes, splice boxes, or junction boxes shall be locked, bolted, or screwed on.