|This information is provided free of charge by the Department of Industrial Relations from its web site at www.dir.ca.gov. These regulations are for the convenience of the user and no representation or warranty is made that the information is current or accurate. See full disclaimer at http://www.dir.ca.gov/od_pub/disclaimer.html.|
| Return to index
For regulations relating to Permits for excavations and trenches, refer to the California Code of Regulations Title 8, Chapter 3.2, Article 2, Section 341 of the California Occupational Safety and Health Regulations (Cal/OSHA).
NOTE: Authority cited: Section 142.3, Labor Code. Reference: Section 142.3, Labor Code.
1. New section filed 6-21-72; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 72, No. 26).
2. Repealer and new section filed 8-1-74 as an emergency; effective upon filing (Register 74, No. 31).
3. Certificate of Compliance filed 11-22-74 (Register 74, No. 48).
4. Certificate of Compliance refiled 11-27-74 (Register 74, No. 48).
5. Repealer and new section filed 11-29-74; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 74, No. 48).
6. Amendment of article heading and section filed 8-26-91; operative 9-25-91 (Register 92, No. 13).
Go Back to Article 6 Table of Contents