(a) Basic requirement. Each employer required by this article to keep records of fatalities, injuries, and illnesses must record each fatality, injury and illness that:
(3) Meets one or more of the general recording criteria of Section 14300.7 or the application to specific cases of Section 14300.8 through Section 14300.12.
(1) Determination of work-relatedness. See Section 14300.5;
(2) Determination of a new case. See Section 14300.6;
(3) General recording criteria. See Section 14300.7; and
(4) Additional criteria. (Needlestick and sharps injury cases, medical removal cases, hearing loss cases, tuberculosis cases, and musculoskeletal disorder cases.) See Section 14300.8 though Section 14300.12.