|This information is provided free of charge by the Department of Industrial Relations from its web site at www.dir.ca.gov. These regulations are for the convenience of the user and no representation or warranty is made that the information is current or accurate. See full disclaimer at http://www.dir.ca.gov/od_pub/disclaimer.html.|
Article 1. Reporting of Occupational Injury or Illness
(a) Immediately upon receipt, the insurer shall transmit to the Division the reports filed by the insured employer, as required by subdivisions 14001(a) and (b). The report(s) filed shall be on either Form 5020, Rev. 6, or the computer input media prescribed by the Division.
(b) In addition, the insurer shall transmit the doctor's report filed in accordance with Section 14003 to the Division within five days of receipt.
NOTE: Authority cited: Section 6410, Labor Code. Reference: Sections 6409(a) and 6409.1(a), Labor Code.
1. New section filed 5-16-73; designated effective 7-1-73 (Register 73, No. 20).
2. Amendment filed 4-15-74; designated effective 6-1-74 (Register 74, No. 16).
3. Repealer and new section filed 2-8-80; designated effective 5-1-80 (Register 80, No. 6).
4. Amendment of subsection (a) filed 3-18-87; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 87, No. 12).
5. Amendment filed 6-14-89; operative 7-14-89 (Register 89, No. 25).
6. Editorial correction of printing error in subsection (b) (Register 90, No. 6).
7. Amendment of subsection (a) filed 1-14-93; operative 2-16-93 (Register 93, No. 3).
Go Back to Article 1 Table of Contents