|This information is provided free of charge by the Department of Industrial Relations from its web site at www.dir.ca.gov. These regulations are for the convenience of the user and no representation or warranty is made that the information is current or accurate. See full disclaimer at http://www.dir.ca.gov/od_pub/disclaimer.html.|
| Return to index
(1) The exact location of the place of manufacture.
(2) The kind or kinds of explosives, ammunition, blasting agents, or pyrotechnic devices to be manufactured or processed, and the property of hazardous materials to be used.
(3) The names and addresses of individual owners, partners, or officers of a corporation.
(4) A map of the operating premises with the operating buildings indicated in
which greater than one pound of explosives is manufactured, handled, used, or
stored. The maximum amount of explosives greater than one pound to be used in
each building, number of persons in each operating building, barricade locations
and dimensions, and the location and capacity of storage magazines.
Exception: This article shall not be construed as applying to, or prohibiting the mixing of, binary components or blasting agents such as ANFO in the loading area provided all necessary safety precautions are taken.
(5) A copy of the general safety rules which the manufacturer will enforce including plans for emergency procedures in the event of fire or explosion.
Authority cited: Section 142.3, Labor Code. Reference: Section 142.3, Labor Code.
1. Amendment filed 11-1-76 as an emergency; effective upon filing (Register 76, No. 45).
2. Certificate of Compliance filed 1-11-77 (Register 77, No. 3).
3. Amendment filed 8-18-77; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 77, No. 34).
4. Amendment of section and new Note filed 7-11-2003; operative 8-10-2003 (Register
2003, No. 28).
Go Back to Article 119 Table of Contents