| Return to index
(b) The report shall state:
(1) The names and license numbers of all blasters involved.
(2) The names and occupations of any employees injured.
(3) The type of explosive materials, detonator, and method or methods of detonation of explosive materials.
(4) A factual account of events pertinent to the accident.
(c) In any blasting incident in which serious personal injury is sustained, there shall be no continuation of the blasting operation involved until such time as the Division has completed its investigation or authorized resumption of work.
Authority cited: Section 142.3, Labor Code. Reference: Section 142.3, Labor Code.
1. New section filed 7-11-2003; operative 8-10-2003 (Register 2003, No. 28).
Go Back to Article 113 Table of Contents