(1) The operator shall be instructed to ascertain that all individuals are clear of the point of operation or any pinch points before actuating the controls, and shall be ready to stop the packing cycle or loading operation.
(2) No employee shall be positioned in the path of the moving vehicle, standing on front or rear steps or on side steps, or in any other location where the employee cannot be seen by the vehicle operator and is subject to being struck by the vehicle or being thrown off the vehicle.
(3) No employee shall be permitted to ride on a loading sills, collection bins, containers, or attachments to the equipment located in front of the vehicle operator.
(4) When parts of collection equipment are raised, they shall be blocked in accordance with Section 3314 before work is performed beneath the raised parts.
(5) Before cleaning, repairing, servicing or adjusting collection equipment, a lockout procedure complying with Section 3314 shall be established and shall be followed.