(1) The speed of the vehicle shall be limited to 20 mph (32 kph) when operated from the stand-up position.
(2) Mirrors shall be adjusted to provide adequate visibility from the operator's driving position.
(3) Seatbelts shall be worn at all times while the vehicle is in transit.
(4) Occupant restraint(s), such as a door(s), locking or latching bars, safety chain(s), or strap(s) shall be installed across any truck cab opening and in use while driving at the secondary position.
(5) Only qualified operators shall be permitted to drive in the secondary position.