Article 4. Hearings and Decisions
(a) Petition for re-hearing may be filed by any party with the Standards Board within twenty (20) days after service of the decision upon the following grounds and no other:
(1) that the Standards Board acted without or in excess of its power;
(2) that the decision was not supported by substantial evidence; or,
(3) that the decision was contrary to law.
(b) Failure to file a petition for re-hearing within twenty days shall constitute valid grounds for denying the petition.
Note: Authority cited: Section 143.2, Labor Code. Reference: Sections 143.1, 143.2 and 6457, Labor Code.
1. New NOTE filed 7-19-82; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 82, No. 30).
2. New subsection (b) filed 6-26-2003; operative 7-26-2003 (Register 2003, No. 26).