Article 2. Applications for Permanent Variances and Appeals from Temporary Variances
| Return to index
(a) Any employer or other persons adversely affected by the granting or denial of a temporary variance by the Division may appeal the Division's decision to the Board.
(b) Such appeal from a temporary variance shall be in writing and shall include:
(1) The name and address of the appellant;
(2) The address of the place or places of employment involved;
(3) A specification of the temporary variance in question and of the standard or portion thereof from which the variance was allowed or denied and the grounds upon which it is based; and
(4) A statement of facts which shows that the appellant is either the affected employer or is a person adversely affected by the granting or denial of the temporary variance.
NOTE: Authority cited: Section 143.2, Labor Code. Reference: Section 6455, Labor Code.
1. Amendment filed 7-19-82; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 82, No. 30).
2. Editorial correction of printing error in subsection (a) (Register 94, No. 2).
Go Back to Article 2 Table of Contents