|This information is provided free of charge by the Department of Industrial Relations from its web site at www.dir.ca.gov. These regulations are for the convenience of the user and no representation or warranty is made that the information is current or accurate. See full disclaimer at http://www.dir.ca.gov/od_pub/disclaimer.html.|
| Return to index
(a) Every employer operating a gantry truck shall post, and enforce a set of operating rules in compliance with Section 3664(a) and the following:
(1) When getting on or off trucks, drivers shall use the ladders or handholds provided.
(2) Do not park loads in any roadway unless given specific instructions to do so.
(3) Do not park loads so that parts of the load may project into aisles or roads.
(4) Do not drive under loads being handled by hoisting equipment.
NOTE: Authority cited: Section 142.3, Labor Code. Reference: Section 142.3, Labor Code.
1. Amendment filed 9-24-85; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 85, No. 39).
Go Back to Article 31 Table of Contents