Article 2. Permits--Excavations, Trenches, Construction and Demolition and the Underground Use of Diesel Engines in Work in Mines and Tunnels
| Return to index
To cover the costs involved in investigating the permit application, and issuing permits, the following schedule of fees are deemed reasonable and necessary. Such applicable fees shall be paid by the employer to the Division of Occupational Safety and health before the issuance of the permit:
(a) Construction of excavations and/or trenches - $50.00.
(b) Construction of building, structure, or dismantling of falsework or scaffolding - $50.00.
(1) For the erection, including climbing and dismantling of the tower structure of a fixed tower crane - $350.00.
(c) Demolition of building or structure, or dismantling of scaffolding or falsework - $50.00.
(d) The underground use of diesel engines in work in mines and tunnels - $50.00.
(e) Annual permits as specified in section 341.1(e) of this article, for period January 1 to December 31 - $100.00.
(f) All fees collected by the Division under this section shall be paid into the General Fund of the State Treasury.
NOTE: Authority cited: Sections 60.5, 6308 and 6507, Labor Code. Reference: Sections 6507 and 7373, Labor Code.
1. Amendment filed 2-28-79; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 79, No. 9).
2. Amendment filed 5-16-85; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 85, No. 20).
3. Change without regulatory effect amending section (d) filed 9-14-90 pursuant to section 100, title 1, California Code of Regulations (Register 90, No. 43).
4. New subsection (d) and renumbering of subsection (d) and (e) to (e) and (f) filed 3-18-91; operative 3-18-91 (Register 91, No. 15).
5. Amendment of subsection (b) filed 7-15-91 as an emergency; operative 7- 15-91 (Register 91, No. 44). A Certificate of Compliance must be transmitted to OAL 11-12-91 or emergency language will be repealed by operation of law on the following day.
6. Amendment of NOTE filed 3-18-92; operative 3-18-92 pursuant to Government Code section 11346.2(d) (Register 92, No. 13).