|This information is provided free of charge by the Department of Industrial Relations from its web site at www.dir.ca.gov. These regulations are for the convenience of the user and no representation or warranty is made that the information is current or accurate. See full disclaimer at http://www.dir.ca.gov/od_pub/disclaimer.html.
Subchapter 7. General Industry Safety Orders
Group 1. General Physical Conditions and Structures Orders
Article 6. Powered Platforms and Equipment for Building Maintenance
§3299. Personal Fall Protection.
Employees on working platforms shall be protected by a personal fall arrest system meeting the requirements of Appendix C, Section I of this article, and as otherwise provided by these orders.
| || Note: Authority cited: Section 142.3, Labor Code. Reference: Section 142.3, Labor Code.
1. New section and Appendices A-E filed 3-9-93; operative 4-8-93 (Register 93,
2. Change without regulatory effect amending Appendices A and D filed 9-13-95
pursuant to section 100, title 1, California Code of Regulations (Register
95, No. 37).
3. Change without regulatory effect amending first paragraph of Appendix D
filed 9-11-96 pursuant to
section 100, title 1, California Code ofRegulations (Register 96, No. 37).
4. Amendment of appendix C filed 3-31-2000; operative 4-30-2000 (Register
2000, No. 13).
5. Change without regulatory effect providing more legible figures 1, 2 and 3
within appendix B with no change therein filed 6-22-2000 pursuant to
section100, title 1, California Code of Regulations (Register 2000, No. 25).
6. Change without regulatory effect providing more legible figures 1-3 within
appendix B filed 2-9-2009 pursuant to
section 100, title 1, California Codeof Regulations (Register 2009, No. 7).
Go Back to Article 6 Table of Contents