| Return to index
(a) Projectors shall be marked with:
(1) The name or trademark of the maker;
(2) The current and voltage for which they are designed; and
(3) For projectors of this type using the standard 35-millimeter film, the wording "For use with slow-burning films only."
NOTE: Authority cited: Section 142.3, Labor Code. Reference: Section 142.3, Labor Code; and Section 18943(c), Health and Safety Code.
1. Editorial correction filed 11-2-83 (Register 83, No. 45).
2. Amendment filed 8-27-86; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 86, No. 37).
Go Back to Article 72 Table of Contents