| Return to index
Fixture wires shall be permitted only for:
(1) installation in lighting fixtures and in similar equipment where enclosed or protected and not subject to bending or twisting in use; or
(2) connecting lighting fixtures to the branch-circuit conductors supplying the fixtures.
Note: Authority cited: Section 142.3, Labor Code. Reference: Section 142.3, Labor Code.
1. Editorial correction filed 11-2-83 (Register 83, No. 45).
2. Amendment deleting subsection (a) designation only filed 8-27-86; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 86, No. 37).
3. Amendment of section and Note filed 5-5-2008; operative 5-5-2008. Submitted to OAL for printing only pursuant to Labor Code 142.3(a)(3) (Register 2008, No. 19).
Go Back to Article 50 Table of Contents