| Return to index
(a) Unless approved for the purpose, no conductors or equipment shall be located:
(1) In damp or wet locations.
(2) Where exposed to gases, fumes, vapors, liquids, or other agents that have a deteriorating effect on the conductors or equipment.
(3) Where exposed to excessive temperatures.
Note: Authority cited: Section 142.3, Labor Code. Reference: Section 142.3, Labor Code.
1. Repealer of subsections (b) and (c) filed 3-23-79; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 79, No. 12).
2. Editorial correction filed 11-2-83 (Register 83, No. 45).
3. Amendment of section and Note filed 5-5-2008; operative 5-5-2008. Submitted to OAL for printing only pursuant to Labor Code 142.3(a)(3) (Register 2008, No. 19).
Go Back to Article 4 Table of Contents