|This information is provided free of charge by the Department of Industrial Relations from its web site at www.dir.ca.gov. These regulations are for the convenience of the user and no representation or warranty is made that the information is current or accurate. See full disclaimer at http://www.dir.ca.gov/od_pub/disclaimer.html.|
| Return to index
(a) Unless approved for the purpose, no conductors or equipment shall be located:
(1) In damp or wet locations.
(2) Where exposed to gases, fumes, vapors, liquids, or other agents that have a deteriorating effect on the conductors or equipment.
(3) Where exposed to excessive temperatures.
Note: Authority cited: Section 142.3, Labor Code. Reference: Section 142.3, Labor Code.
1. Repealer of subsections (b) and (c) filed 3-23-79; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 79, No. 12).
2. Editorial correction filed 11-2-83 (Register 83, No. 45).
3. Amendment of section and Note filed 5-5-2008; operative 5-5-2008. Submitted to OAL for printing only pursuant to Labor Code 142.3(a)(3) (Register 2008, No. 19).
Go Back to Article 4 Table of Contents