(1) Any published Written Notice to New Employees shall be available in English and Spanish and shall include the information specified in Section 9880.
(2) Any published Notice to Employees poster shall be available in English and Spanish, where there are Spanish-speaking employees, and shall include the information specified in Section 9881.
(b) All matter published subsequent to the effective date of this regulation shall indicate that the written informational material has been approved by the Administrative Director.
(c) Publications other than those of the Administrative Director or the Workers' Compensation Appeals Board may reflect the employer, private publisher or insurance carrier identifier or logotype.
Authority cited: Sections 133, 139.6, 3550, 3551 and 5307, Labor Code. Reference: Sections 139.6, 3550 and 3551, Labor Code.
1. New section filed 7-27-79; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 79, No. 30).
2. Change without regulatory effect of NOTE filed 7-11-86; effective upon filing (Register 86, No. 28).
3. Repealer and new section filed 7-11-89; operative 10-1-89 (Register 89, No. 28).
4. Amendment of section and Note filed 7-7-2004; operative 8-1-2004 pursuant
to Government Code section 11343.4 (Register 2004, No. 28).