|This information is provided free of charge by the Department of Industrial Relations from its web site at www.dir.ca.gov. These regulations are for the convenience of the user and no representation or warranty is made that the information is current or accurate. See full disclaimer at http://www.dir.ca.gov/od_pub/disclaimer.html.|
The schedule may be downloaded from the Division of Workers' Compensation website at http://www.dir.ca.gov/dwc/dwcrep.htm.
Authority cited: Sections 133 and 5307.3, Labor Code. Reference: Sections 4660, 4662, 4663 and 4664, Labor Code.
1. Amendment filed 12-8-69; designated effective 1-1-70 (Register 69, No. 50).
2. Amendment filed 12-14-72; designated effective 1-1-73 (Register 72, No. 51).
3. Editorial correction (Register 81, No. 31).
4. Amendment filed 7-15-83; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 83, No. 30).
5. Editorial correction of 7-15-83 order redesignating effective date to 8-1-83 pursuant to Government Code Section 11346.2(d) filed 7-19-83 (Register 83, No. 30).
6. Amendment of section and Note filed 12-31-2004 as an emergency; operative 1-1-2005 (Register 2004, No. 53). A Certificate of Compliance must be transmitted to OAL by 5-2-2005 or emergency language will be repealed by operation of law on the following day.
7. Certificate of Compliance as to 12-31-2004 order, including further amendment of section, transmitted to OAL 4-29-2005 and filed 6-10-2005 (Register 2005, No. 23).
Go Back to Article 7. Appeals, Table of Contents