|This information is provided free of charge by the Department of Industrial Relations from its web site at www.dir.ca.gov. These regulations are for the convenience of the user and no representation or warranty is made that the information is current or accurate. See full disclaimer at http://www.dir.ca.gov/od_pub/disclaimer.html.|
The Official Medical Fee Schedule shall include the procedures, procedure numbers, descriptions, instructions, and unit values adopted by the Administrative Director, effective January 1, 1994; as revised for services on or after January 1, 1996; and as thereafter revised and adopted. The Official California Workers' Compensation Medical Fee Schedule (Revised April 1, 1999) is hereby incorporated by reference. An order form for purchasing a copy of the Schedule can be obtained by contacting the Division of Workers' Compensation at the following address:
Division of Workers' Compensation
(Attention: OMFS Order)
P.O. Box 420603
San Francisco, California 94142
NOTE: Authority cited: Sections 133, 4603.5, 5307.1 and 5307.3, Labor Code. Reference: Sections 4600, 4603.2 and 5307.1, Labor Code.
1. New section filed 8-14-81; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 81, No. 33).
2. Amendment filed 8-29-84; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 84, No. 35).
3. Change without regulatory effect filed 7-11-86; effective upon filing (Register 86, No. 28).
4. Amendment filed 5-18-87; operative 5-18-87 (Register 87, No. 21).
5. Amendment of section and Note filed 10-7-93; operative 1-1-94 (Register 93, No. 41). This filing is exempt from much of the APA (including OAL review) pursuant to Government Code section 11351.
6. Amendment filed 10-11-95; operative 10-11-95. Submitted to OAL for printing only pursuant to Government Code section 11351 (Register 95, No. 41).
7. Amendment of section incorporating by reference The Official California Workers' Compensation Medical Fee Schedule (revised April 1, 1999) filed 2-19-99; operative 4-1-99 (Register 99, No. 8).
Go Back to Article 5.5 Table of Contents