The Official Medical Fee Schedule shall include the procedures, procedure numbers, descriptions, instructions, and unit values adopted by the Administrative Director, effective January 1, 1994; as revised for services on or after January 1, 1996; and as thereafter revised and adopted. The Official California Workers' Compensation Medical Fee Schedule (Revised April 1, 1999, and as amended for dates of service on or after 7/12/02) is hereby incorporated by reference. An order form for purchasing a copy of the Schedule can be obtained by contacting the Division of Workers' Compensation at the following address:
division of workers' compensation (attention: omfs order) p.o. box 420603 san Francisco, California 94142
The amendments of the OMFS for dates of service on or after 7/12/02 may be obtained either by purchasing them from the Division or they may be downloaded at no charge from the Division's website at (http://www.dir.ca.gov/workers'_comp.html).
Note: Authority cited: Sections 133, 4603.5, 5307.1 and 5307.3, Labor Code. Reference: Sections 4600, 4603.2 and 5307.1, Labor Code.
1. New section filed 8-14-81; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 81, No. 33).
2. Amendment filed 8-29-84; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 84, No. 35).
3. Change without regulatory effect filed 7-11-86; effective upon filing (Register 86, No. 28).
4. Amendment filed 5-18-87; operative 5-18-87 (Register 87, No. 21).
5. Amendment of section and Note filed 10-7-93; operative 1-1-94 (Register 93, No. 41). This filing is exempt from much of the APA (including OAL review) pursuant to Government Code section 11351.
6. Amendment filed 10-11-95; operative 10-11-95. Submitted to OAL for printing only pursuant to Government Code section 11351 (Register 95, No. 41).
7. Amendment of section incorporating by reference “The Official California Workers' Compensation Medical Fee Schedule” (revised April 1, 1999) filed 2-19-99; operative 4-1-99 (Register 99, No. 8).
8. Change without regulatory effect amending section filed 6-12-2002 pursuant to section 100, title 1, California Code of Regulations (Register 2002, No. 24).