|This information is provided free of charge by the Department of Industrial Relations from its web site at www.dir.ca.gov. These regulations are for the convenience of the user and no representation or warranty is made that the information is current or accurate. See full disclaimer at http://www.dir.ca.gov/od_pub/disclaimer.html.|
Authority cited: Sections 133, 4603.5 and 5307.3, Labor Code. Reference: Sections 4061.5, 4600, 4603.2, 4636, 4660, 4662, 4663 and 4664, Labor Code.
1. New section filed 11-9-98; operative 1-1-99 (Register 98, No. 46).
2. Change without regulatory effect amending DWC Form PR-3, page 3, last sentence in the Precipitating activity narrative under the Subjective Findings section filed 12-30-98 pursuant to section 100, title 1, California Code of Regulations (Register 99, No. 1).
3. Repealer and new form filed 12-22-2000; operative 1-1-2001 pursuant to Government Code section 11343.4(d) (Register 2000, No. 51).
4. Amendment of form filed 5-20-2003; operative 6-19-2003 (Register 2003, No. 21).
5. Amendment of section and Note filed 12-31-2004 as an emergency; operative 1-1-2005 (Register 2004, No. 53). A Certificate of Compliance must be transmitted to OAL by 5-2-2005 or emergency language will be repealed by operation of law on the following day.
Back to Article 5 Table of Contents