|This information is provided free of charge by the Department of Industrial Relations from its web site at www.dir.ca.gov. These regulations are for the convenience of the user and no representation or warranty is made that the information is current or accurate. See full disclaimer at http://www.dir.ca.gov/od_pub/disclaimer.html.
Chapter 4.5. Division of Workers' Compensation
Subchapter 1. Administrative Director--Administrative Rules
Article 4. Certification Standards for Health Care Organizations
(a) The HCO must include a timely and accurate method to report to the administrative director the following information, in a standardized format to be prescribed by the administrative director:
(1) Aggregated information on the number of HCO enrollees and their age, sex, geographical distribution, occupation, and SIC, by federal employer identification number.
(2) Information required to be provided pursuant to this section shall be made available by the HCO to the administrative director, in a form and manner to be prescribed by the administrative director, annually, on March 1.
(b) Information regarding medical and health care service cost and utilization, rates of return to work, and average time in medical treatment shall be submitted by the claims administrator in the format specified in Article 1.1 (commencing with section 9700).
Note: Authority cited: Sections 133, 4600.5, 4603.5 and 5307.3, Labor Code. Reference: Sections 4600 and 4600.5, Labor Code.
1. New section filed 12-31-93; operative 1-1-94. Submitted to OAL for printing only pursuant to Government Code section 11351 (Register 93, No. 53).
2. New subsections (c)-(c)(2) filed 10-7-99; operative 3-1-2000 (Register 99, No. 41).
3. Amendment filed 11-4-2009; operative 1-1-2010 (Register 2009, No. 45).
Go Back to Article 4 Table of Contents