|This information is provided free of charge by the Department of Industrial Relations from its web site at www.dir.ca.gov. These regulations are for the convenience of the user and no representation or warranty is made that the information is current or accurate. See full disclaimer at http://www.dir.ca.gov/od_pub/disclaimer.html.|
(a) Each organization, solicitor firm, and solicitor shall keep and maintain their books of account and other records on a current basis.
(b) Each organization shall make or cause to be made and retain books and records which accurately reflect:
(1) The names and last known addresses of all employees eligible to receive workers' compensation health care, and all contracting self-insured employers, groups of self-insured employers and insurers of employers.
(2) All contracts required to be submitted to the Administrative Director and all other contracts entered into by the organization.
(3) All requests made to the organization for payment of moneys for workers' compensation health care, the date of such requests, and the dispositions thereof.
(4) A current list of the names and addresses of all individuals employed by the organization as solicitors.
(5) A current list of the names and addresses of all solicitor firms with which the organization contracts.
(6) A current list of the names and addresses of all of the organization's officers, directors, principal shareholders, general managers, and other principals.
(7) The amount of any commissions paid to persons who obtain self-insured employers, groups of self-insured employers, and insurers of employers for workers' compensation health care provider organizations, and the manner in which said commissions are determined.
(c) Each solicitor firm shall make and retain books and records which include a current list of the names and addresses of its partners, if any, and all of its employees who make act as solicitors.
Authority cited: Stats. 1997, Ch. 346, Section 5. Reference: Sections 4600.3, 4500.5 and 4600.6, Labor Code.
1. New section filed 4-15-98; operative 4-15-98. Submitted to OAL for printing only pursuant to Stats. 1997, Ch. 346, Section 5 (Register 98, No. 16).
Go Back to Article 4 Table of Contents