|This information is provided free of charge by the Department of Industrial Relations from its web site at www.dir.ca.gov. These regulations are for the convenience of the user and no representation or warranty is made that the information is current or accurate. See full disclaimer at http://www.dir.ca.gov/od_pub/disclaimer.html.
Chapter 1. Industrial Medical Council
Article 7. Practice Parameters for the Treatment of Common Industrial Injuries
§72. Treatment Guideline for Occupational Asthma. [Reserved]
|| Note: Authority cited: Section 139(e)(8), Labor Code. Reference: Section 139(e)(8), Labor Code.
1. New section filed 9-18-95; operative 10-18-95 (Register 95, No. 38).
2. Change without regulatory effect amending section heading and section filed 9-25-95 pursuant to section 100, title 1, California Code of Regulations (Register 95, No. 39).
3. Amendment filed 4-14-2000; operative 5-14-2000 (Register 2000, No. 15).
4. Change without regulatory effect amending section filed 7-12-2001 pursuant to section 100, title 1, California Code of Regulations (Register 2001, No. 28). Pursuant to this filing, material adopted pursuant to the Administrative Procedure Act that had previously been incorporated by reference in the California Code of Regulations was instead printed in full in the California Code of Regulations.
5. Repealer filed 1-13-2009; operative 2-17-2009 (Register 2009, No. 3).
Go Back to Article 7 Table of Contents