|This information is provided free of charge by the Department of Industrial Relations from its web site at www.dir.ca.gov. These regulations are for the convenience of the user and no representation or warranty is made that the information is current or accurate. See full disclaimer at http://www.dir.ca.gov/od_pub/disclaimer.html.|
(b) Training contributions to the Council are due and payable on the 15th day of each month for work performed during the preceding month.
(c) Training contributions to the Council shall be paid by check and shall be accompanied by a completed CAC-2 Form, Training Fund Contributions, (Rev. 10/91), or the following information:
(1) The name, address, and telephone number of the contractor making the contribution.
(2) The contractor's license number.
(3) The name and address of the public agency that awarded the contract.
(4) The jobsite location, including the county where the work was performed.
(5) The contract or project number.
(6) The time period covered by the enclosed contributions.
(7) The contribution rate and total hours worked by apprenticeable occupation.
(8) The name of the program(s) that provided apprentices, if any.
(9) The number of apprentice hours worked, by apprenticeable occupation and by program.
(d) Training fund contribution paid to the CAC and deposited by the last day of a fiscal year into the Apprenticeship Training Contribution Fund shall be distributed in accordance with this subdivision within 90 days of the end of that fiscal year. Only apprenticeship programs that have had approval under Labor Code section 3075 for the entire fiscal year and are in existence at the time of the distribution of funds shall be entitled to receive a share of the distributed contributions. Contributions shall be distributed as follows: (i) payment shall first be made to the Division of Apprenticeship Standards for its budgeted expenses to administer this subdivision in the fiscal year in which the distribution is made; (ii) where there is only one applicable apprenticeship program in the same occupation for which contributions were made whose geographic area of operation as defined in 8 C.C.R. section 205(n) includes the county in which the work was performed, those contributions will be distributed to that program less the pro rata share of expenses paid by DAS; and (iii) where there are two or more applicable apprenticeship programs in the same occupation for which contributions were made whose geographic area of operation as defined in 8 C.C.R. section 205(n) includes the county in which the work was performed, those contributions will be distributed to each such program in proportion to the total number of registered apprentices that DAS has recorded in that program on June 30 of the fiscal year for which contributions were received less the pro rata share of expenses paid by DAS. "Pro rata share of expenses" means the share of DAS expenses that bears the same ratio to the contributions to be distributed as the total DAS expenses bear to the total contributions received in the fiscal year.
Note: Authority cited: Section 1777.7, Labor Code. Reference: Sections 1770, 1773, 1773.1, 1777.5 and 1777.7, Labor Code.
1. New section filed 4-9-90 as an emergency; operative 4-9-90 (Register 90, No. 17). A Certificate of Compliance must be transmitted to OAL within 120 days or emergency language will be repealed on 8-7-90.
2. Repealed by operation of Government Code section 11346.1(g) 120 days from effective date (Register 91, No. 47).
3. New section filed 4-10-92; operative 5-11-92 (Register 92, No. 21).
4. New subsections (c)(8)-(9) filed 1-17-2002; operative 2-16-2002 (Register 2002, No. 3).
5. New subsection (d) and amendment of Note filed 4-6-2005; operative 5-6-2005 (Register 2005, No. 14).
Go Back to Article 10 Table of Contents