|This information is provided free of charge by the Department of Industrial Relations from its web site at www.dir.ca.gov. These regulations are for the convenience of the user and no representation or warranty is made that the information is current or accurate. See full disclaimer at http://www.dir.ca.gov/od_pub/disclaimer.html.|
Pursuant to Section 4(A) of the standard Code, designated employees shall file statements of economic interests with the agency. Upon receipt of the statement of the Director, the agency shall make and retain a copy and forward the original of this statement to the Fair Political Practices Commission.
Authority cited: Section 87306, Government Code. Reference: Sections 87300-87302 and 87306, Government Code.
1. New Group 5 (Articles 1-7, Sections 17000-17800, not consecutive) filed 12-2-77; effective thirtieth day thereafter. Approved by the Fair Political Practices Commission 1-19-77 (Register 77, No. 49).
2. Repealer of Group 5 (Articles 1-7, Sections 17000-17800, not consecutive) and new Group 5 (Section 17000 and Appendix) filed 2-26-81; effective thirtieth day thereafter. Approved by Fair Political Practices Commission 12-1-80 (Register 81, No. 9).
3. Repealer of section and Appendix and new section and Appendix filed 3-3-2003; operative 4-2-2003. Approved by Fair Political Practices Commission 12-19-2002 (Register 2003, No. 10).
4. Amendment of Appendix B filed 11-20-2003; operative 12-20-2003. Approved by Fair Political Practices Commission 9-17-2003 (Register 2003, No. 47
5. Amendment of appendices A and B filed 11-8-2006; operative 12-8-2006. Approved by Fair Political Practices Commission 8-31-2006 (Register 2006, No. 45).
Back to Subchapter 5 Table of Contents