|This information is provided free of charge by the Department of Industrial Relations from its web site at www.dir.ca.gov. These regulations are for the convenience of the user and no representation or warranty is made that the information is current or accurate. See full disclaimer at http://www.dir.ca.gov/od_pub/disclaimer.html.|
Article 3. Collection of Assessments and/or Surcharges
Authority cited: Sections 54, 55 and 62.7, Labor Code; and Section 1872.83, Insurance Code. Reference: Section 62.5, Labor Code; and Section 1872.83, Insurance Code.
1. New section filed 4-18-90 as an emergency; operative 4-18-90 (Register 90, No. 18). A Certificate of Compliance must be transmitted to OAL within 120 days or emergency language will be repealed by operation of law on 8-16-90.
2. Certificate of Compliance as to 4-18-90 order transmitted to OAL 8-14-90 and filed 9-13-90 (Register 90, No. 43).
3. Repealer filed 1-15-93 as an emergency; operative 1-15-93 (Register 93, No. 3). A Certificate of Compliance must be transmitted to OAL 5-17-93 or emergency language will be repealed by operation of law on the following day.
4. Certificate of Compliance as to 1-15-93 order transmitted to OAL 5-10-93 and filed 6-16-93 (Register 93, No. 25).
5. New section filed 2-15-95; operative 3-17-95 (Register 95, No. 7).
6. Repealer filed 12-18-2003; operative 12-18-2003. Submitted to OAL for printing
only (Register 2003, No. 51).
Go Back to Article 3 Table of Contents