(a) The Manager of Self-Insurance Plans is the authorized representative of the Director. The Manager is authorized to:
(1) Issue notice of intention to revoke a certificate and to deny a request for a certificate or a certificate to administer;.
(2) Receive requests for a hearing by parties enumerated in section 15430 of these regulations;
(3) Schedule hearings;
(4) Perform all administrative duties as required to conduct a hearing, including granting of extensions of time requested in writing upon a showing of good cause;
(5) Hear and determine an appeal by any party aggrieved by the result of the self-insurance administrator examination; and
(6) Hear and determine an appeal regarding the revocation of a certificate to administer prescribed in article 12 of these regulations.
(b) In all other hearings and appeals the Director or hearing officer shall perform all functions necessary to conduct a hearing.
NOTE: Authority cited: Sections 54, 55 and 3702.10, Labor Code. Reference: Sections 59, 3700, 3701, 3701.5, 3702, 3702.1, 3702.7, 3702.10, and 3740-3747, Labor Code; Sections 11181-11188, 15378, Government Code.
1. Amendment filed 12-17-90; operative 1-16-91 (Register 91, No. 6).