|This information is provided free of charge by the Department of Industrial Relations from its web site at www.dir.ca.gov. These regulations are for the convenience of the user and no representation or warranty is made that the information is current or accurate. See full disclaimer at http://www.dir.ca.gov/od_pub/disclaimer.html.|
(a) A self-insurer and its administrative agency shall jointly submit to the Manager a self-insurer's annual report, covering any interim period between regularly scheduled reporting periods whenever any of the following changes occur in the administration of the employer's self insurance plan:
|(1) A change from an agency-administered plan to another agency-administered plan, (i.e. from one third party administrator to another third party administrator);|
|(2) A change from an agency-administered plan to a self-administered plan;|
|(3) A change from a self-administered plan to an agency-administered plan; or|
|Note: Authority cited: Sections 54, 55 and 3702.10, Labor Code. Reference: Sections 59, 129, 3700, 3702.1, 3702.2 and 3702.10, Labor Code.|
1. New section filed 6-1-72; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 72, No. 23).
2. Amendment filed 11-19-75; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 75, No. 47).
3. Amendment filed 2-19-92; operative 3-20-92 (Register 92, No. 13).
4. Change without regulatory effect amending subsection (b) filed 12-24-96 pursuant to Government Code section 11343.4(d) (Register 96, No. 52).
5. Repealer of subsection (a)(4) filed 5-10-2001; operative 6-9-2001 (Register 2001, No. 19).
Go Back to Article 9 Table of Contents