(a) A self-insurer and its administrative agency shall jointly submit to the Manager a self-insurer's annual report, covering any interim period between regularly scheduled reporting periods whenever any of the following changes occur in the administration of the employer's self insurance plan:
|(1) A change from an agency-administered plan to another agency-administered plan, (i.e. from one third party administrator to another third party administrator);|
|(2) A change from an agency-administered plan to a self-administered plan;|
|(3) A change from a self-administered plan to an agency-administered plan; or|
|Note: Authority cited: Sections 54, 55 and 3702.10, Labor Code. Reference: Sections 59, 129, 3700, 3702.1, 3702.2 and 3702.10, Labor Code.|
1. New section filed 6-1-72; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 72, No. 23).
2. Amendment filed 11-19-75; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 75, No. 47).
3. Amendment filed 2-19-92; operative 3-20-92 (Register 92, No. 13).
4. Change without regulatory effect amending subsection (b) filed 12-24-96 pursuant to Government Code section 11343.4(d) (Register 96, No. 52).
5. Repealer of subsection (a)(4) filed 5-10-2001; operative 6-9-2001 (Register 2001, No. 19).
Go Back to Article 9 Table of Contents