(a) Each private employer making application for an individual Certificate of Consent to Self-Insure shall, at the time of filing the application, pay a non-refundable filing fee of $500.
(b) Any subsequent filing of an application by an existing private individual self-insurer to add a new subsidiary or affiliate, or required due to merger, acquisition, or reincorporation shall be considered a new application and shall be subject to the payment of the fees set forth in subsection (a).
(c) No application filing fee shall be required from a public entity making application for a Certificate to Self-Insure.
Note: Authority cited: Sections 54, 55 and 3702.10, Labor Code. Reference: Sections 59, 3700, 3702.5 and 3702.10, Labor Code.
1. New section filed 11-19-75; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 75, No. 47).
2. Amendment of section heading and text and adoption of Plates A-1 through C and Plate H filed 12-22-92; operative 1-21-93 (Register 93, No. 2).
3. Change without regulatory effect relocating Appendix Plates to section 15463 filed 9-14-93 pursuant to title 1, section 100, California Code of Regulations (Register 93, No. 38).
4. Designation of subsection (a) and new subsections (d)-(d)(4) filed 6-30-94; operative 6-30-94 (Register 94, No. 26).
5. Amendment of section heading and section filed 3-2-2009; operative 3-2-2009 pursuant to Government Code section 11343.4 (Register 2009, No. 10).
6. Amendment of subsection (a) and repealer of subsections (a)(1)-(3) filed 12-14-2016; operative 1-1-2017 pursuant to Government Code section 11343.4(b)(3) (Register 2016, No. 51).