|This information is provided free of charge by the Department of Industrial Relations from its web site at www.dir.ca.gov. These regulations are for the convenience of the user and no representation or warranty is made that the information is current or accurate. See full disclaimer at http://www.dir.ca.gov/od_pub/disclaimer.html.|
Article 1. Reporting of Occupational Injury or Illness
Form 5020, Employer's Report of Occupational Injury or Illness
Authority cited: Sections 6409.1(a), 6410, and 6410.5, Labor Code. Reference: Sections 6409.1(a) and 6410, Labor Code.
1. New section filed 2-8-80; designated effective 5-1-80 (Register 80, No. 6).
2. Amendment filed 1-13-83; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 83, No. 3).
3. Repealer and new section filed 3-18-7; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 87, No. 12).
4. Repealer and new section filed 1-14-93; operative 2-16-93 (Register 93, No. 3).
5. Amendment of section heading and new revision of Form 5020 filed 9-19-2002; operative 10-19-2002 (Register 2002, No. 38).
Go Back to Article 1 Table of Contents