(a) An employer's registration is void when:
(1) The employer ceases engaging in the business of car washing and polishing.
(2) The employer changes its form of legal entity.
(3) The employer transfers its registration.
(4) The Labor Commissioner revokes an employer's registration.
(b) Upon the voidance of a registration, the employer shall immediately surrender and return to the Labor Commissioner the certificate of registration for each branch location.
(c) If voidance of an employer's registration is due to a change of legal entity, the new legal entity (employer) must submit a complete registration packet to the Labor Commissioner and meet all of the conditions of registration set forth in Section 13682 of this subchapter 11, including payment of the annual registration fee and assessment, in order for a new certificate of registration to be issued.
Note: Authority cited: Sections 55, 59, 95 and 98.8, Labor Code. Reference: Sections 2054, 2055(d), 2059(a) and (b) and 2061(b), Labor Code.
1. New section filed 11-22-2005; operative 12-22-2005 (Register 2005, No. 47).
Back to Subchapter 11 Table of Contents