(a) The Labor Commissioner shall collect:
(1) A $350 fee for an initial application for an employer's registration.
(2) A $200 fee for an application for renewal of an employer's registration.
(3) A $100 fee for an initial application for a transporter's or supervisor's registration.
(4) A $50 fee for an application for renewal of a transporter's or supervisor's registration.
(b) An employer registering as a transporter/supervisor shall pay the applicable initial or renewal fees required for both the employer and the transporter/supervisor registrations.
(c) A fee paid pursuant to this subdivision may not be prorated.
(d) A fee or portion of a fee may not be refunded except in the event of demonstrable error by the Labor Commissioner or pursuant to Section 13672 of this Subchapter.
(e) If an applicant attempts to renew his or her registration after the expiration date for filing, the Labor Commissioner shall charge the initial application fee.
Note: Authority cited: Sections 54, 55, 59, 1311, 1398, Labor Code. Reference: Sections 1286, 1308.1, 1308.2, 1308.3, 1308.4, Labor Code.
1. New Section filed 7-23-98; operative 8-22-98 (Register 98, No. 30).
Go Back to Subchapter 10 Table of Contents