Article 1. General Rules and Regulations for Artists' Managers
Modifications of contract forms previously approved by the Labor Commissioner which do not substantially change the substance and which, therefore, do not require further approval by the Labor Commissioner pursuant to California Code of Regulations, Title 8, Section 12003.2 include, but are not limited to the following:
1. A provision for the commencement of the term of the contract at some specified date in the future, which date may be fixed by the occurrence of an event or contingency.
2. The deletion of certain fields of endeavor, such as motion pictures, television, etc., from the scope of the talent agency's representation, or a designation of specific engagements.
3. A reduction in the compensation to be paid by the artist to the talent agency.
4. Any waiver by the talent agency of commission or compensation to be received from the artist.
5. A reduction in the four month termination period required by California Code of Regulations, Title 8, Section 12001(e).
6. Any provision for additional or special services, facilities or benefits to be rendered by the talent agency on behalf of the artist.
7. Any other modification which operates to the advantage of the artist.
NOTE: Authority cited: Section 1700.29, Labor Code. Reference: Section 1700.23, Labor Code.
1. Amendment filed 7-20-89; operative 8-19-89 (Register 89, No. 30). For prior history, see Register 84, No. 11.